Parenthood is a wild ride full of surprises. The complexities of motherhood are difficult to capture in words, from the first time your baby puts his or her toes in a bowl of sauce to the moment you realize how much your child looks like you. However, there are photographers out there who really nail its spirit in their pictures.
Bright Side is going to leave you with some pictures that sum up the ups and downs of parenting.
1. “My daughter will only wear my socks if they feature a picture of her smiling face.”
Second, “I found him like this this morning. Those poor, deflated legs.
Third, “I think he was as shocked as we were when he first saw our beautiful baby boy.”
“It’s great that she needs to interact with me in some way whenever I’m in the area,”
During the match, my wife took a picture of our then-3.5-week-old daughter and me, and we both had a good laugh at it.
As the saying goes, “my little girl tasted the rainbow and it didn’t go over well.”
7. “Our kid just had her first birthday a few weeks ago. I had to give credit to my wife when credit was due.
8 “Cooking with a Baby, a Short Story…”
9. “I had to cut short my presentation because my nine-year-old daughter called to say the water in the bathroom was running all over the floor.”
10. “I spent the weekend at home with my three kids.”
11. “This is the best way I could think of to do three bottles at once because they would all be screaming for food at once.”
12, “My son thought it would be funny to put his toy in front of the baby monitor.”